Mighty Men is an intensive program designed to train men in theology and in practical matters of ministry.
We want to train men in our church so that they train up their families to love the Lord.
This is a two-year program.
Here are some examples of books that we have gone through that have encouraged all our men.
- Bible Doctrines by Wayne Grudem
- Talk Thru the Bible by Bruce Wilkinson & Kenneth Boa
- Counseling: How to Counsel Biblically by John MacArthur
- Preaching: How to Preach Biblically by John MacArthur
- Pastoral Ministry: How to Shepherd Biblically by John MacArthur
Iron Men is a discipleship ministry that takes place in the context of small groups in our church.
Below are a few of the books that our pastoral team has chosen
for our men to read through and discuss in their small group.
- Knowing Christ by Mark Jones
- Disciplines of a Godly Man by R. Kent Hughes
- Men Counseling Men by Dr. John D. Street
- Finally Free by Heath Lambert
- Counter Culture by David Platt
- Parables by Dr. John MacArthur
Our men meet three times per year to share breakfast, enjoy fellowship with one another,
and hear the truth of God's Word. Please join us.
Dates coming soon.
Men, you are invited to join us at Man Camp!
October 13-15, 2017
The Oaks Christian Camp
Here is snap shot of what Men's Ministry is like at Placerita Bible Church. Enjoy!
On this media page you will find sermons preached at Men's events.
Make sure to check here when you miss a Men's Ministry event.