In the coming weeks, The Master's University North Campus Music Recital Hall and the courtyard outside of it will be unavailable for use. However, we are able to meet together in the tent they have set up on their main campus’ intramural field. We are incredibly thankful for our friends at TMU and the hospitality they have shown us in allowing us to meet.
Here are some important details you and your family need to be aware of:
- Plan on arriving early. Parking at the top of the hill near the intramural field is available only for those who are elderly, disabled, or pregnant. You may drive up the hill to drop off family before parking down the hill. Regular parking will be on the PBC campus, in the tennis court lot adjacent to the PBC driveway, near the TMU baseball field, and the TMU guard shack. (See picture above)
- We will offer shuttles up the hill via golf cart and private vehicle from the regular parking areas after you have dropped off family up the hill.
- Please DO NOT bring chairs to the tent area. Chairs are provided and they cannot be moved around.
- TMU has asked us to have you wear masks and maintain social distancing while on the lower campus. Please remember that we are guests on their campus so we would like to honor their request. They have also asked us to remind everyone to self-screen before attending church and that everyone attending assumes all risk associated with COVID-19.
- The rest of the TMU campus is off-limits.
- After church is over people may walk back down to their cars. If needed, someone can drive up to the top parking lot and pick up family members.
- You may want to bring water bottles for your family.