Help us send our summer missions team to Italy!
Here's how this fundraiser works . . .
1. Get some 13-gallon plastic trash bags
2. Clean out your closets of clothes, shoes, belts, handbags, backpacks, towels, sheets, blankets, bedspreads, curtains, linens, etc.
3. Fill the 13-gallon trash bags full with the items (they must be full before tying them off)
4. Write "PBC" on the bag with a permanent marker
5. Bring the filled bags to church and drop them off at the modular building in the youth room
Ask your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors to help to! We get $0.25 per pound so the more we collect, the more we get!
We will be collecting the bags each Sunday through May 21.
For questions or help regarding drop off, contact Becky: 818-681-3764